This page is designated for those looking for information about our Spring House League Registration (Online Registration Link at the bottom of this page).
What communities play for FCLL (Fish Creek Little League)?
- Auburn Bay
- Deer Ridge
- Deer River Estates
- Deer Run
- Diamond Cove
- Douglas Glen
- Elgin Village
- McKenzie Lake
- McKenzie Towne
- Mountain Park
- New Brighton
How do I find other leagues in south Calgary communities?
How do I register for an association/league?
- Player registration traditionally opens online in January each year.
- To register your child for the upcoming season, please contact the Registrar for your designated league (the league for whose boundaries you reside within).
- Dates, times, locations and methods of registration are decided by each individual league.
- For Fish Creek Little League Registration please visit our website at: www.fcll.ca
How do I determine my child's Baseball Age?
- The league age determination date is the age a player has attained as of a specific date (August 31st of the current year), for the purpose of placing the player in a particular Division. As of 2023 the date in Divisions of Little League Baseball is as follows:
What are the different Divisions & costs for registration?
- T-Ball - Ages 4 - 6 = $165/player
- Coach Pitch - Ages 6 - 8 = $230/player
- Minors - Ages 8 - 10 = $350/player
- Majors - Ages 10 - 12 = $350/player
- Teenage - Ages 13-16 = $350/player
**For more specific information pertaining to the different Divisions, please click on them above or visit the Spring House League page for such.**
Dependent on the Division you are registering for, Spring House League can run anywhere from the beginning of April to the end of June. Again, you can find more details specific to the Division you are interested in registering with under our Divisions tab.
REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED!
Should you not be able to locate an answer to your questions please do not hesitate to contact our Registrar at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
NOTE: This information is specific to our league and may change at any time.
Fish Creek Little League
PO Box 11054, Seton RPO
Calgary, AB T3M 1Y6
T: (403) 278-0030