This page is designated for those looking for information about our House League Registration (Online Registration Link at the bottom of this page).
What communities play for FCLL (Fish Creek Little League)?
- Auburn Bay
- Deer Ridge
- Deer River Estates
- Deer Run
- Diamond Cove
- Douglas Glen
- Elgin Village
- McKenzie Lake
- McKenzie Towne
- Mountain Park
- New Brighton
How do I find other leagues in south Calgary communities?
How do I register for an association/league?
- Player registration traditionally opens online in December each year.
- To register your child for the upcoming season, please contact the Registrar/League Administrator for your designated league (the league for whose boundaries you reside within).
- Dates, times, locations and methods of registration are decided by each individual league.
- For Fish Creek Little League Registration please visit our website at: www.fcll.ca
- The league age determination date is the age a player has attained as of a specific date (August 31st of the current year), for the purpose of placing the player in a particular Division. As of 2020 the date in Divisions of Little League Baseball is as follows:
What are the different Divisions for registration?
- T-Ball - Ages 4 - 6
- Coach Pitch - Ages 6 - 8
- Minors - Ages 8 - 10
- Majors - Ages 10 - 12
- Teenage Divisions:
- Intermediate - Ages 13
- Junior - Ages 13 - 14
- Senior - Ages 14 - 16
**For more specific information pertaining to the different Divisions noted above, please visit the Division tab noted on menu (to the left of this page).**
Dependent on the Division you are registering for, House League can run anywhere from the beginning of April to the end of June. Again, you can find more details specific to the Division you are interested in registering with under our Divisions tab.
Online Registration is now open!!! To register please CLICK HERE
Please note that 2020 House League Registration closes on the following:
*** T-Ball & Coach Pitch on Sunday, April 6th ***
*** Minors, Majors & Teenage on Sunday, March 8th ***
**Late Registrations will be placed on a wait list. Space permitting, late registrations will also be subject to a $50 Late Fee .**
Should you not be able to locate an answer to your questions please do not hesitate to contact our Registrar at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
NOTE: This information is specific to our league and may change at any time.
Fish Creek Little League
PO Box 11054, Seton RPO
Calgary, AB T3M 1Y6
T: (403) 278-0030