For the Minors, Majors and Teenage Divisions we hold evaluations to ensure we can place players in the appropriate Division and have balanced teams to provide an excellent playing experience.
Evaluations for the 2021House League Season will take place on March 13th & March 20 at the Absolute Baseball Academy.
Here are the links for you to book your player’s desired Evaluation time:
- MINORS – https://fcllevaluations2021.as.me/MINORS
- MAJORS – https://fcllevaluations2021.as.me/MAJORS
- TEENAGE – https://fcllevaluations2021.as.me/TEENAGE
Please choose “one” evaluation time slot for your Player on March 13th OR March 20.
**Spectators will not be allowed in the facility. Your players evaluation should last approximately 75 mins. **
PLEASE ENTER THE “PLAYER NAME” WHEN BOOKING A TIME.
Absolute Baseball Academy
2255 Crowchild Trail NW (403-277-2255)
- Please arrive no earlier than 10 minutes before your scheduled time and proceed to the check in area located inside the North Dome (Soccer Dome) facility.
- Before entering the facility, you will be asked standard Covid Screening questions and a Temperature check will be given.
- Any participant who is feeling unwell is asked to stay home at let FCLL know they will not be participating in the slot they signed up for.
- When entering the facility your player will be required to wear a mask. One parent can assist their player with the check-in, but then must leave the facility.
What to bring:
- Indoor running Shoes, Glove, Bat, and Helmet. Please wear a protective cup and have a bag to hold equipment and any personal belongings.
- Participants will be asked to carry their equipment with them from station to station. Please note that if a participant does not have their own bat FCLL will have some bats available for use.
How long will the session be:
- Approximately 75 mins
What will happen:
- Players will be evaluated on Fielding, Pop Fly’s, Pitching and Hitting skills. We will be using both facilities where there will be Professional Evaluators assessing our players.
- The players will be in group sizes of max 10 people and will be rotating through the 4 stations.
- The Evaluation process will follow all Covid guidelines that are in place and has been signed off on by AHS.
If you have any questions or you player cannot make any of the available times, please feel free to reach out directly to myself or anyone of the individuals listed below.