2022 HIGH PERFORMANCE SPRING BASEBALL
This page is designated for those looking for information about our High Performance Spring Baseball Program and to Register for such (Online Registration Link at the bottom of this page).
What communities play for FCLL (Fish Creek Little League)?
- Auburn Bay
- Deer Ridge
- Deer River Estates
- Deer Run
- Diamond Cove
- Douglas Glen
- Elgin Village
- McKenzie Lake
- McKenzie Towne
- Mountain Park
- New Brighton
How do I find other leagues in south Calgary communities?
How do I register for an association/league?
- To register your child for the upcoming season, please contact the Registrar for your designated league (the league for whose boundaries you reside within).
- Dates, times, locations and methods of registration are decided by each individual league.
- For Fish Creek Little League Registration please visit our website at: www.fcll.ca
How do I determine my child's Baseball Age?
- The league age determination date is the age a player has attained as of a specific date (August 31st of the current year), for the purpose of placing the player in a particular Division. As of 2022 the date in Divisions of Little League Baseball is as follows:
High Performance Spring Baseball is a competitive program that runs in conjunction with Spring House League, and provides players an opportunity for extra practice and game play.
- To strengthen the Summer All-Stars Program by attracting more Players and Coaches with an earlier chance to participate in competitive baseball.
- Currently, the program is scheduled to run once a week starting February 27th through to the selection of the Summer All-Star Teams. More times will be added once we can play on the diamonds.
- Players must be registered in 2022 Spring House League season to participate in this competitive program.
- The program is open to all Majors and Minors Fish Creek Players who wish to be exposed to regular practice and more competitive gameplay. Depending on interest and resources this could change.
- Game and practices will mostly be scheduled on weekends.
- Players who participate with the high performance team are expected to participate in a minimum of 50% of their regular spring house league games.
- Participants in the program are not guaranteed a spot on a Summer All-Star Team.
- More indoor times per week may be added; however, this is dependent on Player and Coach schedules.
- Fish Creek is looking for coaches to help with this program please reach out to the All-Stars Director at: email@example.com
- The cost of the program will be set at $75 per player.
- The indoor program times are currently booked at the Deer Run Community Center on Sunday mornings from 9:30am to 11:00am.
- Games will be scheduled against other leagues, there is the possibility that we could do a day trip to play other teams in the Province. The majority of the games will be played in Calgary.
- For any questions with regards to this program, please contact the All-Stars Director at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please be aware of the current Covid Government guidelines. Players aged 12 and over may have to provide proof of vaccination or a negative 72 hours PCR test to access some of the indoor facilities.
To register please CLICK HERE.
Should you not be able to locate an answer to your questions please do not hesitate to contact our All-Stars Director at: email@example.com.
NOTE: This information is specific to our league and may change at any time.
Fish Creek Little League
PO Box 11054, Seton RPO
Calgary, AB T3M 1Y6
T: (403) 278-0030