2021 ALL-STARS/SUMMER HIGH PERFORMANCE
This page is designated for those looking for information about our All-Stars/Summer High Performance Registration (Online Registration Link at the bottom of this page).
What communities play for FCLL (Fish Creek Little League)?
- Auburn Bay
- Deer Ridge
- Deer River Estates
- Deer Run
- Diamond Cove
- Douglas Glen
- Elgin Village
- McKenzie Lake
- McKenzie Towne
- Mountain Park
- New Brighton
How do I find other leagues in south Calgary communities?
How do I register for an association/league?
- To register your child for the upcoming season, please contact the Registrar for your designated league (the league for whose boundaries you reside within).
- Dates, times, locations and methods of registration are decided by each individual league.
- For Fish Creek Little League Registration please visit our website at: www.fcll.ca
- The league age determination date is the age a player has attained as of a specific date (August 31st of the current year), for the purpose of placing the player in a particular Division. As of 2021 the date in Divisions of Little League Baseball is as follows:
What is the All-Stars/High Performance Program all about?
- For more information on this please visit our website at: https://www.fcll.ca/all-starts-summer-high-performance/
Please note that we are currently ONLY accepting registrations for those in the Majors Division.
To register please CLICK HERE.
We are still in need of a Manager (aka Head Coach) for the Minors Division, and can not run the Program without one. If one steps up, we will then open registration for the Minors Division. Potential Manager applicants should contact our VP of the Minors/Majors at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Should you not be able to locate an answer to your questions please do not hesitate to contact our Registrar at: email@example.com.
NOTE: This information is specific to our league and may change at any time.
Fish Creek Little League
PO Box 11054, Seton RPO
Calgary, AB T3M 1Y6
T: (403) 278-0030